Enjoy the beautiful waters of Bermuda aboard its largest sailing catamaran, Rising Son II. Lounge about the roomy shaded cockpit or lay on one of the huge trampolines and sip complimentary beverages as you cruise by the centuries-old remains of Bermuda's forts. The vessel will anchor at a protected bay in one of Bermuda's most remote and beautiful coastal hidden regions. Swim to a nearby beach, float on a noodle, paddle a kayak or explore below the surface with your snorkel gear. Come back aboard for unlimited complimentary rum swizzles and sodas, island music and another hour of true catamaran sailing.
- The minimum age to snorkel is 5 years old.
- There isn’t a minimum age to participate in this tour.
- The maximum weight is 280 lbs.
- Guests must be able to swim.
- The beach site has limited snorkeling which may be unavailable depending upon weather conditions.
- Catamaran offers a full cash bar.
- Sunscreen and towels are recommended.
- Swim locations may vary depending on weather conditions.