This is your opportunity to discover the amazing marine life of the Sea of Cortez! Learn basic scuba diving skills in a basic knowledge session and then your PADI Instructor will accompany you on an open water dive. Take a short boat ride to the dive site where you’ll explore the North Wall’s rich marine environment, including King and Cortez angelfish, Moorish idols, parrotfish and sturgeons. Starfish, sea fans, urchins and small sponges adorn the rocky crannies.
- The minimum age for this tour is 12 years old; maximum weight is 265 lbs.
- Guests must be in good physical condition (medical release form approved).
- Scuba gear is included.
- This is not a certification course and therefore, a universally recognized Open Water Certification Card (“C-Card”) will not be issued to guests.
- Dive site is subject to change.
- Guests with asthma, diabetes and ear problems are not permitted.
- Refer to the Tour Operator's Diving Policy.
- Cameras may not be used during the activity.