Discover Cabo's unique adventure! This action packed adventure takes you to an ocean side ranch that includes activities such as tortilla making, tequila tasting, taking a nature walk and a camel ride on a pristine beach and enjoying a typical Baja style meal. Begin your experience on a journey through the town of Cabo San Lucas, visit pristine desert Canyons and a secluded Pacific coast ranch. Climb aboard a 4x4 Mercedes Unimog and travel through cactus-lined streams and river beds pausing for a fun nature walk. The fun continues on a short optional camel ride along a secluded beach, led by experienced guides. Enjoy workshops on tortilla making and tequila distillation - tasting is included! A typical Mexican lunch, "Mole" - chicken in chocolate sauce and homemade salsas amongst other dishes is included before heading back to the pier. Depending on the season, you might be able to view humpback whales in the nearby waters.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 5 years old.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant guests or those with back or neck injuries.
- All activities and refreshments are included.
- The recommended weight limit is 250lbs per person.
- Cameras may not be used while riding the camels but photos will be available to purchase at the ranch area.
- Closed toe shoes are required.