The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy the breathtaking views of Catalina Island and the town of Avalon as you soar 800 feet above the Pacific Ocean! Sitting side by side, you and another guest then take off directly from the onboard flight deck. You'll experience the thrill of gliding through the air, high above the ocean and the town below, all the while taking in the beauty and tranquility surrounding you. Make sure keep you eyes open for marine life, including sea lions and dolphins. The option of staying dry is available.
- Minimum age is 6 years. Small children or lighter passengers may have to fly with an adult or larger passenger. Minimum weight for a combined flight is 160 lbs.
- Child under the age of 12 must have an adult with them. Participants under the age of 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their proper forms.
- Maximum combined weight is 450lbs. This would be the maximum combined weight for 2 or 3 people flying together. Each harness can hold 250 lbs.
- All flights will be a tandem.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries, heart conditions or any other physical conditions that will be aggravated by potential rough conditions on the ocean or the parasail flight are not permitted on this excursion.