Due to the nature and level of physical exertion involved in diving excursions, these excursions are not appropriate for individuals with certain medical conditions such as asthma, heart conditions, high blood pressure or serious diabetes. Contracted Independent Shore Excursion Operators require that all guests be able to participate safely in the shore excursion. If you have any medical condition that may affect your ability to participate safely in the diving excursion, please contact the Shore Excursion Manager prior to booking your excursion.
- Minimum age for participation is 10 years.
- Guests must complete and pass a medical questionnaire/waiver in order to participate in the scuba dive.
- No prior PADI certification necessary.
- Instruction counts toward PADI certification.
- All necessary equipment provided as part of the Beginner’s Scuba Diving excursion.
- Wetsuit optional, at an additional cost of $10.
- Remove non-biodegradable sunscreen before entering water.
- Food and drink are not included on this excursion.
- Free snorkeling equipment is also available.
- The use of underwater cameras is prohibited on this Cozumel shore excursion.