The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Explore the region's most unique natural treasure - a series of caverns connected by underground waterways! Begin with a ferry ride to the mainland where you will take a short van ride into the jungle to Rio Secreto Natural Reserve. Follow your guide into a subterranean world that had remained unexplored for millions of years. You'll marvel at the natural formations around every corner as you walk, wade, and swim through the caverns. Enjoy the crystal clear cenote framed by beautiful stalactites and stalagmites.
After 1.5 hrs of exploring, enjoy a light lunch and beverage. You will have the opportunity to spend some free time in Playa del Carmen before the ferry ride back to Cozumel.
- This tour takes place on Mexico's mainland, located about 45 minutes by ferry boat from the island of Cozumel.
- The ferry ride may be rough depending on weather conditions.
- Guests prone to sea sickness are advised to take preventative medication prior to boarding the ferry.
- You'll be outfitted with all the necessary equipment.
- Cameras may not be taken into the river.
- Complimentary lockers and towels are available.
- On Cozumel Plus itineraries, tour duration will be 8 hours.
- Photo or video cameras, watches & jewelry can’t be taken into the underground river.
- This tour operates under all weather conditions.
- For safety reasons guests with mobility issues, pregnant women, guests with heart or respiratory conditions and those with back/neck injuries and/or recent surgeries are not allowed to participate.
- Min age is 5 years; Max weight 250 pounds.
- Bring bathing suit, water shoes, change of clothes and cash or Visa/Mastercard for souvenirs, photos and/or tips.
- Avoid use of sun lotion or excessive repellent.