The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Travel by boat to the Atlantis Submarine that will take you approximately 100 feet below the ocean’s surface. You’ll explore the wonders of Chankanaab’s underwater marine park which is part of the world’s second largest reef. In the past, only divers were able to explore this unique attraction, but now you can see all the natural beauty without getting your hair wet. After you receive a special certificate commemorating your 100-foot dive in the Atlantis XII Submarine, you are taken back to the Carnival cruise ship, where you can tell your fellow passengers tales of your thrilling undersea Cozumel submarine tour.
Want to be part of a select club? Less than 1% of the world’s population has ever been on a submarine. Simply climb aboard the Atlantis Submarine on this Cozumel shore excursion with your fellow Carnival cruise guests to join this lucky group!
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 3 years old.
- The minimum height is 3 feet tall.
- All guests, regardless of age, are required to have a ticket.
- This excursion is not recommended for guests with limited mobility or claustrophobia.
- Guests confined to wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this tour.
- A 9-step ladder must be climbed to get in and out of the Atlantis Submarine.
- A camera is recommended for this Carnival shore excursion.
- Guests will need cash to pay for souvenirs in the shop.
- Dive time is approximately 40 minutes.
- If your ship docks downtown, a taxi will take you to the Atlantis Submarine base.