Drive your buggy (4 guests per car) to the southern tip of Cozumel Island past the breathtaking blues of the Caribbean and the mysterious greens of a tropical jungle. Snorkel at Cozumel’s underwater national park in an offshore beach designed for the whole family to enjoy. Your friendly guides will give you a safety briefing and teach you the ropes before you head out and enjoy this wonderful activity. After snorkeling, you’ll continue on to the eastern side of the island for a wonderful break at Explora Beach. Here you will swim and have fun in the sun, and then enjoy a delicious Mexican buffet lunch. After an hour and a half, you will hop back into your buggy and head to the comfort of your ship. This is an adventure you won’t soon forget!
- Lunch/snack included.
- Minimum age to snorkel is 8 years old.
- For safety reasons, pregnant guests, those with heart or respiratory conditions and those with back/neck injuries are not allowed to participate.
- The snorkeling portion of the tour is prohibited for passengers with asthma, cardiac problems, diabetes or epilepsy, or those taking medications such as antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers and base vein constrictors.
- 4 guests per buggy permitted.
- Minimum age to be able to drive a buggy is 21, and you must have a valid driver’s license.
- Buggies are stick shift.