Come and meet the world’s most fascinating creatures at Dolphinaris Cozumel. After a briefing, you will enter the enclosure area for a 40-minute dolphin encounter program. You will be standing on a platform around the lagoon, in waist-deep water. While there, you will interact with the dolphins, including fin shake and famous dolphin kiss! Afterwards, you'll have a chance to enjoy unlimited food and drinks; snorkel with tropical fish in our natural aquarium; and venture into the ocean for kayaking and paddle boarding, all included.
- A paying adult must accompany every child.
- Jewelry, watches and cameras are not permitted during the program.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted.
- All participants must wear a life vest while in the water with the dolphin.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- All water activities are available on a first-come, first serve basis, weather permitting.
- Min drinking age is 18 yrs and only after all water-related activities are complete.
- Min age to snorkel is 5 yrs, kayak and paddle board 10 yrs.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef friendly sun screen to help protect the environment (Available in the Onboard Shops)