Dolphinaris Cozumel is a haven with calm ocean coves where you can interact with the world's most fascinating creatures during a 40-minute dolphin program, including fin shake, kiss and an unforgettable swim! Dig in to unlimited food and drinks, snorkel with tropical fish in our natural aquarium, and venture onto the ocean for kayaking and paddle boarding, all included.
- A paying adult must accompany every child.
- Jewelry, watches and cameras are not permitted during the program.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted.
- All participants must wear a life vest while in the water with the dolphin.
- Children 5 and under are free.
- All water activities are available on a first-come, first serve basis, weather permitting.
- Min drinking age is 18 yrs and only after all water-related activities are complete.
- Min age to snorkel is 5 yrs, kayak and paddle board 10 yrs.