The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
At Dolphinaris, located in Cozumel, you will find an alluring haven with calm ocean coves where you can interact with one of the world’s most fascinating sea mammals, the dolphin. Your host will welcome you with a cocktail and bring you to the VIP lounge
where you will receive your towels and lockers and reserve any of the water activities you wish to enjoy like kayaking and paddle boarding.
Make your way to a waist-deep platform in the waters of our sparkling lagoons to immerse yourself in the magical underwater world of the bottlenose dolphins.
Next comes the most mind-blowing part of all: swimming with the dolphins! As you head into the deeper water of our bright blue ocean coves, you’ll be given a snorkel mask to see how the dolphins turn, glide and hurl themselves high into the air from an underwater point of view.
After your program is completed and if weather permits your host will bring you down to snorkel at the snorkeling aquarium, a safe inlet with snorkel equipment where you can swim through an underwater aquarium filled with tropical fish, rays and starfish!
The VIP lounge area includes:
• A private infinity pool overlooking the dolphins and the turquoise water of the
• A host that is dedicated to insuring that all of your needs are taken care of.
• All-inclusive non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages.
- A paying adult must accompany every child.
- Jewelry, watches and cameras are not permitted during the program.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not permitted.
- All participants must wear a life vest while in the water with the dolphin.
- Water activities are available on a first-come, first serve basis, weather permitting.
- Min drinking age is 18 yrs and only after all water-related activities are complete.
- Min age is 12 years old.