The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
It doesn’t get any better than this exciting combo. Your adventure will take you on a journey filled with adventure and fun moments you will never forget. From the pier you will be taken to the base camp where you'll receive a shared vehicle and your safety gear. Participate in a brief orientation and then hop on the Polaris RZR 4 vehicle. Follow your guide on a caravan to the north side of the island. You will then enjoy driving through the heart of the island all the while passing by some important monuments. During the drive, don't miss the scenic views on your journey.
You will then be led through narrow paths surrounded by local vegetation. Make sure to keep your eyes open - chances are you will find some wildlife in the area. Head on to a beach club and get ready for the next adventure - the speedboat ride. During the ride, follow your guide and navigate to fun and adventure. Feel the waves below you and admire the scenic coastline while passing by white sand beaches and mysterious lagoons. This experience happens as you twist and turn aboard your marine machine. Then, it’s time to relax and enjoy a delicious lunch before you drive back to the ship’s pier.
- Participants will share vehicle with other guests.
- In order to drive, guests must be at least 16 years old and present a valid driver's license.
- Minimum age to participate is 6 years old.
- Minimum age to snorkel is 8 years old.
- The maximum weight per buggy 700 lbs.
- The razors are four passenger vehicles and driving responsibilities can be shared.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries are not recommended to participate on the tour.
- Guests with pre-existing knee and/or shoulder injuries, cardiac conditions, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, other heart or respiratory conditions or any other medical condition should take particular caution when selecting a tour.
- No one under 18 years of age will be allowed to participate in this tour without being accompanied by an adult or legal guardian, and no one under the age of 16 will be allowed to drive the boats (must show proof of age).
- Guest will be required to wear life jackets.