Discover and experience a beautiful cenote set in the jungle and one of the most picturesque beach where you can snorkel with Turtles. Board your own air-conditioned van in small groups and take off for the adventure. Head to the stunning and white sandy beach where after a 5 minutes boat ride, will enjoy a wonderful snorkeling session, exploring the wonders of the sea looking out for graceful turtles and tropical fish. Then visit a magnificent cenote, a natural sinkhole that exposes groundwater underneath, for a refreshing and exhilarating swim. Our passionate guides will share their knowledge and explain all about the formation of these magnificent places, the history behind these sacred sites and their importance to the Mayan Culture. Wrap up this amazing day with a delicious lunch before returning to the pier to board your ferry back to your ship.
- Min age is 8 years old.
- There is no shopping on this tour.
- Guests are recommended to wear bathing suit under their clothing and comfortable footwear.
- Bring biodegradable sunscreen and repellent, sunglasses, towel, camera and extra money.
- On Cozumel Plus itineraries, tour duration will be 8 hours.
- Expectant mothers, guests with limited mobility, heart or respiratory conditions are restricted on this tour.
- Children up to 7 years old must be accompanied by and stay with a parent or a designated adult at all times and may only participate in portions of the tour (depending on swimming/snorkeling skills). No strollers allowed.
- To ensure guests safety, local authorities may close Turtle Cove if weather conditions are inclement. Snorkeling activities will then be redirected to a protected inlet.
- Guests must be relatively fit and have basic swimming skills. Very active excursion involving constant effort. The excursion may require continual physical movements including paddling, walking long distances or climbing steep inclines.