The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Arrive in Playa del Carmen and take a short scenic ride to the world renown Xcaret Eco-Archaeological Park where you can swim in the lagoons, natural pools, channels and cenotes or enjoy a Mayan swim as you float for 30 minutes on the surface of an underground river.
Explore the underwater archeological site; visit the museum of Mayan Cities, the aquarium, the butterfly pavilion or the bird-breeding aviary. You can also enjoy fresh seafood, authentic Mexican dishes and a variety of snacks at one of the many restaurants. Head back to Playa del Carmen and catch the ferry for your return trip to Cozumel.
- This tour takes place on Mexico's mainland, located about 45 minutes by ferry boat from the island of Cozumel.
- Guests are responsible for the cost of their own lunch.
- Entrance fee into the park includes some of the attractions.
- Children's rates are applicable for ages 5 to 12 only.
- A swimsuit and beach towel are recommended.
- The ferry ride may be rough depending on weather conditions. Guests prone to sea sickness are advised to take preventative medication prior to boarding the ferry.
- Please refer to your tour tickets for your designated meeting place and meet 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure time.
- On Cozumel Plus itineraries, tour duration will be 8 hours.
- We recommend the use of protective UV clothing and reef-friendly sunscreen to help protect the environment and reef systems. (Available in the Onboard Shops)