The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Xplor Park is a unique underground world, feel the excitement of flying between trees and into caves with 14 Zip-lines, and swim along in a river with stunning underground sceneries.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 8 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Xplor Park is a unique underground world, with amazing circuits that invite you to rediscover your emotions and senses within nature. Feel the excitement of flying between trees and into caves with 14 Zip-lines, an adventure with water landings and bridges. Swim along in a river with stunning underground sceneries and surrounded by stalactites and stalagmites. Discover the ancient secrets of this amazing underground world.
Take a Raft and enjoy along underground rivers in spectacular caves and grottoes, paddle with your own hands and discover the extraordinary rock formations. Drive through the roads of the exotic Caribbean, where grottoes, caves and bridges will fill your engine with adrenaline. Enjoy the thrill of riding between caves, jungle and water!. Included is a buffet to recharge your energy.
- This tour takes place on Mexico's mainland. Travel time includes a 40 to 45 minute ferry ride to Mexico's Mainland and a 15 minute ride to Xplor Park. The ferry ride may be rough depending on weather conditions.
- Minimum age to participate is 8 years old.
- Minimum weight is 80 lbs. Maximum weight is 300 lbs. Minimum height is 3'6".
- A helmet, life jacket and harness will be provided and is mandatory along the tour.
- A portion of the excursion involves driving an easy-to- operate amphibious vehicle into the trails.
- Minimum age to drive the vehicles is 18 years old with a valid drivers license.
- Due to limited time at the park, you may not be able to complete all park activities.
- Xplor is a theme park, all park activities are at guests leisure and not guided.
- Escort available to assist with transport and general information.
- Theme park and all activities may be crowded during local holidays.
- On Cozumel Plus itineraries, tour duration will be 8 hours.
- For safety reasons guests with mobility issues, pregnant women, guests with heart or respiratory conditions or with blood pressure issues and those with back/neck injuries and/or recent surgeries are not allowed to participate.
- Closed-toe shoes are required. Water shoes are recommended.