The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Explore and climb the tallest Mayan ruins in the Belize City port and enjoy the best panoramic view of the highlands of Western Belize. As an extra treat, see Guatemala atop the highest structure of “El Castillo”. After a countryside tour through the western community villages, a short hand-cranked ferry ride takes you to the gateway of the ancient Mayan ruins of Xunantunich. Enjoy local shopping on the outskirts of the ruin and a tasty, hearty traditional Belizean lunch in a nearby local town before heading back to the port.
— Climb the tallest Maya temple in the port
— Amazing views of Guatemala and western Belize
— Scenic countryside tour on the way to the ruins
— Local gifts and souvenir shopping at an artesian village
— Tasty Belizean lunch
— Tour Operator of the Year
- Travel time from the pier to Xunantunich is approximately two hours.
- Climbing may not be allowed on rainy days.
- Credit cards (visa, master card) or cash are accepted for gift souvenirs.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and guests with neck/back/heart conditions.
- KIDS 5 AND UNDER ARE FREE!