Discover Curaçao’s natural beauty with a drive to the island’s rugged north coast. On this excursion, you will:
• Drive past several plantation homes and old labor houses en route to your first stop, Boka Tabla, one of the island’s national parks.
• Watch in awe as the thunderous waves explode against the park’s wild rock formations.
• Continue to West Point for a photo stop, from your bus, to enjoy the view over the Caribbean Sea at Playa Forti.
• Visit the Tula Museum, located in a beautiful restored plantation house with scenic views. The museum and its guides will give you an overview of how the people used to live on the island during and after slavery.
• Stop at the most beautiful tropical beach on the island, with its crystaline azure water and white sand, for photos.
• Have a photo stop at the Jan Kock salt pans where you may spot some flamingos.
This excursion involves walking over uneven terrain and steps.