The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
See all of Curaçao’s highlights on this full day tour, with a break for lunch aboard your ship. On this excursion, you will:
• Board your air-conditioned transportation and enjoy a narrated drive into the countryside.
• Stop at Boka Tabla National Park where you’ll see waves exploding on rock formations.
• Have a photo stop at West Point for a beautiful view of the Caribbean Sea and Playa Forti.
• Learn how people lived on the island during and after slavery during your visit to the Tula Museum.
• Stop for photos at Knip Beach and the Jan Kok salt pans before driving to your ship to enjoy lunch.
• Rejoin your guide on the pier for the second half of your tour.
• Proceed to the Curaçao Museum, founded in 1946, which combines contemporary art with an exhibit on life in 19th century Curaçao.
• Drive to the centre of town and cross the Queen Juliana Bridge.
• Tour the Chobolobo colonial mansion where the original Curaçao liqueur is distilled and enjoy a sample of this famous liqueur.
• See the old merchant estates in Scharloo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, before returning to your ship.
- This excursion is only available when the ship has an early morning arrival.
- Minimum age for liqueur-tasting is 21 years.
- Tour sequence may vary.