The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience Curaçao by sea and by land on this excursion that combines a trip on the Seaworld Explorer semi-submarine with a tour of the city’s highlights. On this excursion, you will:
• Take a short drive to the Seaworld Explorer and board this state-of-the-art semi-submarine.
• Descend into the hull and sit in air-conditioned comfort, five feet below the surface of the water.
• Enjoy a narrated tour of the coral reefs, viewing dozens of tropical fish and delicate colonies of coral through your large, clear glass windows.
• Watch as a diver hand feeds the hungry fish right in front of your window.
• Go back on land and cross over the Queen Juliana Bridge, 200 feet above the city, offering beautiful views of Willemstad.
• Visit Chobolobo where Curaçao Liqueur is distilled in 100-year-old barrels, and you get to sample this famous liqueur.
• Have the option to be dropped off downtown for independent exploration and you will then be responsible for the return to your ship.
NOTE: Guests must be able to negotiate 10 steps down into the semi-submarine. The vessel does not submerge. Should weather or sea conditions be adverse, alternate viewing sites will be visited. Minimum age to sample alcoholic beverages is 21 years.