The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience the beauty and history of Curaçao on this enchanting 60 minute trolley train ride.
*Prices may vary by sailing
Experience the beauty and history of Curacao on this enchanting 40 minute trolley train ride.
- Beginning at Fort Amsterdam, you’ll ride past the Floating Market and on to the former residential neighborhood of Scharloo and the famous “wedding cake house”.
- Stop at the Pietermaai Cathedral for an inside visit.
- Ride past many interesting sights, including the Mikve Israel Emmanuel Synagogue, the oldest synagogue in the Western Hemisphere, Queen Wilhelmina Park, and Waterfort Arches.
- Finally, you will visit Fort Amsterdam, built in 1635 to guard the vital entrance to the harbor from enemy ships.
- At the end of the excursion, you may return by taxi to your ship or stay in town independently.
- If you opt to stay in town, you will be responsible for your return to the ship, which is a short walking distance.
NOTE: Your 15 minute transportation to and from the trolley train is by local taxi and is included in the tour price. The cathedral may be closed on certain occasions.