The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
This excursion will show you why Dominica is known as the 'Nature Island.'
On this excursion you will:
- Begin by traveling through the capital city of Roseau, enjoying the scenery and its brief history.
- First stop at Morne Bruce, at over 300 feet above sea level, the panoramic views of the city and their environs are spectacular.
- Then drive through the famous Botanical Park, proceeding to the Emerald Pool in the heart of the rainforest.
- Take a fifteen-minute walk through the rainforest that will bring you to a secluded waterfall featuring a crystal clear, natural freshwater pool.
- Go for a swim, if you want, for a quick dip under the waterfall before re-boarding the bus.
- A short refreshment stop will be made on your return to the ship.
Note: Guests should be in good physical condition to participate. Comfortable, sturdy closed-toe shoes are recommended.
The walk to the Pool will be over uneven and often slippery ground. This excursion is not recommended for those with walking difficulties.
Remember to bring your swimsuit and towel. The water at the pool is cool as it originates from high in the mountains.
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.