The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Journey just a few miles northeast of Ensenada to Calafia Valley and tour two prolific wineries.
$49.99 / Person
Ages as follows*:
Infants: 0-3 years
*unless otherwise noted.
Infants (< 4) don’t require tickets
*Prices may vary by sailing
No Minimum Age
Journey just a few miles northeast of Ensenada to Calafia Valley and tour two prolific wineries
On this excursion you will:
- Learn about the history of Ensenada and the Baja area as well as the local customs and traditions.
- Take a 30-45 minute tour of each winery and discover how they transform crushed grapes into delightful bottles of wine, sherry, tequila and brandy.
- Taste selected wines served with assorted cheeses and biscuits.
- Visit the winery’s store, where you may purchase these wines at considerable savings. A free bottle of wine is included with this tour. Please refer to Carnival's Liquor Policy.
- Browse Ensenada’s main shopping district for Mexican handicrafts and imported merchandise, or return directly to the ship. Guests wishing to stay downtown will be responsible for their return transportation or make the short walk back to the ship.
- Minimum age for wine tasting is 18 years.