Paddle your way to witnessing one of Baja California’s most amazing natural wonders, La Bufadora or “The Blowhole.”
On this excursion you will:
- Take a bus ride to the quaint village of Bufadora. Pass through the city of Ensenada’s many colorful buildings, cultural monuments and shops.
- See the large, open fields of wildflowers and spectacular views of the ruggedly beautiful coastline. Arrive at your destination, Bufadora Cove on the Punta Banda peninsula.
- Receive a safety briefing and equipment instruction from your English-speaking guides. Launch your kayaks for a 60-minute marine-Eco experience.
- View a world abundant in colorful marine life below the surface of Bufadora’s crystal clear waters.
- Paddle to the cove as you Kayak to the largest natural blowhole in the world.
Note: Minimum age is 8 years; maximum weight is 250 lbs. Kayaking is very physically demanding – guests should be in good physical condition.
Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
Kayak equipment, 3mm shorty wetsuit, personal flotation device and sandals are included. Please bring a towel.
Changing facilities and complimentary lockers are available.