Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience to swim with the dolphins in the open ocean.
On this excursion you will:
- Don’t miss your opportunity to interact with dolphins in their natural ocean environment.
- Take a short bus ride to the UNEXSO facility in Port Lucaya where you will receive a complimentary tote bag and board the awaiting vessel.
- Enjoy a 20-minute boat ride through the beautiful canals of Grand Bahama Island or along the South Shore of the island (depending on weather).
- Arrive at Sanctuary Bay, where you will meet your dolphin trainer and listen to a brief orientation before heading out into the open ocean.
- Watch for dolphins jumping and playing in the boat’s wake as you ride out.
- Once the boat comes to a stop, you’ll enter the crystal clear water, approximately 20-25 feet deep, to swim with the beautiful Atlantic Bottlenose Dolphins.
- Swim alongside these amazing creatures and perform behaviors with the dolphins, as you ask them to turn around, splash, wave and “speak”.
- This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!