Stroll through the tropical trees where you'll come face-to-face with beautiful birds, fluttering butterflies, and possibly iguanas. Get a personal introduction to the dolphins while standing in waist deep water and enjoy the opportunity to pet, kiss and play with these friendly mammals. Depart Dolphin Cove's private dock in the comfort of a spacious boat and ride out to the Stingray City Sandbar. Interact with these unique creatures as they glide among the swimmers, giving you the opportunity to touch and photograph them.
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian.
- Life vests are mandatory.
- For the safety of the dolphins, please remove all jewelry.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or hear/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- Cameras are not permitted.