This is a great dolphin program for non-swimmers, families and children at Dolphin Cove Cayman, accredited by the Alliance of Marine Parks and Aquariums. Our certified Marine Mammals Specialist, who is recognized by the International Trainer´s Association, will give you an educational introduction about the habitat and environment of dolphins while you stand in waist-deep water and enjoy petting, kissing and hugging these friendly marine mammals. You will depart Dolphin Cove's private dock in the comfort of a spacious boat and ride out to the Stingray City Sandbar. While there, you'll have a chance to interact with these unique creatures in their natural habitat. After that, you can enjoy a cruise back to Dolphin Cove to relax before being transported by motor coach back to George Town for shopping.
- Minimum age is 5 years.
- Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a participating parent/guardian.
- Life vests are mandatory.
- For the safety of the dolphins, please remove all jewelry.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or hear/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- Cameras are not permitted.