The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy more time on the FlowRider® during this expanded session and, with the flow fence taken down, you will have more space to surf!
$39.99 / Person
Activity Level: Difficult
No Minimum Age
Enjoy more time on the FlowRider® during this expanded session and with the flow fence taken down, you’ll have more space to surf!
On this excursion you will:
- Walk a short distance from the ship to the Grand Turk FlowRider® attraction located adjacent to the swimming pool and Margaritaville at the Grand Turk Cruise Center.
- Check in at the Reception Desk. Complete the required liability waiver and attend a safety briefing, lesson and demonstration by one of the instructors.
- Feel the excitement of the FlowRider® experience, as a thin sheet of water is sent at high speed up a pre-formed and cushioned wave platform while you try to stay on the board; even those who have never tried body or knee boarding will find this to be an exhilarating experience.
- Experience this adventure to the fullest because participation is limited to 15 guests, and the flow fence is removed expanding your shared ride time to 1 hour.
- Enjoy the option of trying “Stand-Up” riding on the FlowRider®.
- Learn that Stand-up or Flowboarding is a very challenging activity and different from other “board sports” such as surfing, snowboarding and wake boarding.
- Invite your friends and family to watch your experience on the FlowRider®.
- Receive a complimentary Certificate of Participation after all of the excitement.
- Choose to purchase professional photos of you carving up the wave or wiping out, which can be equally fun, along with other related souvenir items of your experience.
- Minimum height is 52 inches (riders must be as tall as the bodyboard).
- This is a very strenuous ride which is body-active and participatory with very fast and turbulent water.
- Riders must be in very good physical condition.
- A liability waiver and release form must be completed prior to participating.
- Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions or back, neck, shoulder or joint problems are not permitted on this excursion for safety reasons.
- Bathing suit tops, bottoms, and jewelry may be pulled off by the flowing water.
- Upon check-in at the Reception Desk, your ticket will be exchanged for a wristband valid for your session’s time.