The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
A whale watching eco-tour off the coast of Grand Turk and the surrounding cays, provides you with an excellent opportunity to view the Atlantic Humpback Whales making their journey from North America.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 6 - 12)
*Prices may vary by sailing
Start your 3 hour whale watching adventure by boarding a beautiful designed whale watching vessel located on a white sandy beach. The boat has an elevated fly-bridge, giving him a higher vantage point and utilizes binoculars increasing the possibility of whale sightings. Once whales are located, the boat will head out to where they are and observe them from a distance, being careful not to cut them off, startle them or disrupt them, while giving you a front row seat to the greatest show on earth. Sometimes the whales will approach the boat and hang around for a while.
Humpbacks are very acrobatic, often you can see them breaching high out of the water and then slapping the water as they come back down. Sometimes they twirl around while breaching. Grand Turk and the surrounding cays have experienced plenty of mom and calf encounters during whale season. You can listen to the sound of a whale song through a hydrophone. The onboard whale expert will answer any questions you may have.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 6 years old.
- Maximum weight is 300 lbs.
- A 5-10 minute walk along the sand is required to board the boat by ladder at the beach.
- Guests with head, neck and back problems, pregnant women, heart conditions are not permitted.
- While whale sightings are very common and the captain tries his/her best to find them, it cannot be guaranteed that you will see them on your excursion.
- Complimentary bottled water and rum punch are included.
- Boarding area is from the beach. Guests might need to enter the water in order to board. Sandals or flip flops are recommended.