The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Saddle up for the horseback riding experience of a lifetime!
Make a short tram ride to your orientation where you will then mount up and set out with your guides along winding trails and up to the highest point on the island.
Enjoy a great photo opportunity and panoramic view of Half Moon Cay and the surrounding Bahamian islands. Continue along the bay in route back to the corral where you will enjoy a refreshment while your horse is "dressed" for swimming in specially designed pad and rope halter (no saddle). Then ride your horse into the sea for a memorable swim! Afterwards, re-board your tram for the ride back to the Fort San Salvador Welcome Center.
- The minimum age to attend this tour is 10 years old; maximum weight is 250 lbs.
- Wear your swimsuit and don't forget your towel, sunscreen and camera.
- Closed toe shoes are required, sandals are not permitted.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries, may not participate on this excursion.
- Riding time is approximately 35 minutes.
- Many of the shore excursions and watersport rentals on Half Moon Cay require that you sign a waiver release form administered by the Tour Operator.Where required, the waivers will be provided prior to tour departure at the meeting point on the island or at the watersports huts prior to rental.