Travel through streets paved with history as you explore Nova Scotia's capital city.
On this excursion you will:
- Travel through streets paved with history as you explore Nova Scotia's capital city, Halifax.
- On this excursion you will view the cities main highlights and visit the Fairview Lawn Cemetery also known as “The Titanic Cemetery” on board a comfortable motorcoach
- Travelling with your kilted guide, you will see the bustling Halifax waterfront, Historic Properties, Cable Wharf and the Public Gardens before heading for a photo stop at one of Canada's most visited National Historic Sites, Citadel Hill.
- Here you will enjoy a panoramic view of the city a spectacular view of the Halifax Harbour and the historic Town Clock.
- When you visit the Fairview Lawn Cemetery where 121 Titanic passengers were laid to rest, you will also hear some of their fascinating personal stories told by your knowledgeable guide.
- Visit the Public Garden, a beautiful oasis in the heart of the city – Your return to the ship takes you through beautiful residential and university districts, where you will learn more about the history and culture of Nova Scotia's capital city.
- This relaxing, informative tour will give you all the city's highlights, returning to the pier in plenty of time for you to take another tour or continue exploring Halifax at your own pace.