The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Depart for Pearl Harbor to view a film, reliving the bombing of Pearl Harbor. Board a Navy boat for a tour of the USS Arizona Memorial. Enjoy a scenic drive past Honolulu’s China Town, the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery, Iolani Palace, Hawaii State Capitol, and historic Kawaiahao Church.
Do some shopping or sit down for lunch during your stop in Waikiki. See the beautiful and very popular landmark, the Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
- Due to increased security measures, the following items are prohibited, along with any other items that allow concealment: backpacks, diaper bags, fanny packs, camera bags, purses, luggage, shopping bags, and large cameras.
- Boarding of the USS Arizona Memorial cannot be guaranteed in the event of late departure from the pier, adverse weather conditions or cancellation of the launch to the Memorial by the U.S. Navy.
- Baggage storage will be available at the Pearl Harbor Visitor’s Center for a nominal fee.
- Please expect lines and crowding at this site.
- This excursion is subject to change in routing without notice based on a possible delay at the Arizona Memorial.
- Infants, ages 0-3, participating in this shore excursion must have a ticket purchased for them.
- Deadline for bookings is 6pm previous day to ships arrival into port.