Explore the wilds of Chichagof Island on a two-and-a-half hour Jeep tour. Discover the Back Country while driving a four-person Jeep Wrangler on roads less traveled. Your small group of explorers will drive along the back roads in search of wildlife and adventure. While traveling along the old logging roads you may encounter wildlife such as eagles, Sitka black tailed deer and the coastal brown bear. Head up mountain trails to seek spectacular vistas of the surrounding area. Your friendly tour guide, in the lead Jeep, will educate you on the local history and culture. Jeeps have radio communication with guide vehicle making the tour interactive. You and your friends or family will be lead to destinations off the beaten path.
- Drivers must be at least 25 years old, are required to show a valid driver’s license, and must sign a liability/insurance waiver.
- Minors under 18 must be accompanied by at least one parent or guardian.
- Parties under three will share a Jeep.
- We will provide a car seat or booster seat for children upon request and subject to availability.
- Multiple stops will be made along the way to allow for guests to switch drivers.
- Jeep® and Jeep Wrangler® are registered trademarks of Chrysler Group LLC.