The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Experience 3 of Alaska’s top attractions on this ultimate combination tour - a “whales guaranteed” wildlife cruise, a wilderness island salmon bake, and the mighty Mendenhall Glacier! On this excursion, you will:
• Set-out aboard a deluxe catamaran to explore Stephen’s Passage, a favored summer feeding ground for humpback whales.
• Bring your camera and a warm jacket to wear on the topside observation deck; the whales are often close enough to hear them breathe!
• Listen as the onboard Naturalist explains the behavior and habitat of all the wildlife you encounter.
• Step ashore at exclusive Orca Point Lodge on Colt Island to enjoy a feast.
• Visit the tide-pool marine life exhibit, take a stroll along the beach, or sit back and savor the peacefulness, after lunch. Return to Auke Bay and take a scenic bus ride to the mighty Mendenhall Glacier.
• Stop at the Visitor Center for stunning views, photographic opportunities and an interactive learning experience.
NOTE: Restrooms are available at all venues.
- Restrooms are available at all venues.
- Recieve $100 refund if whales are not seen on your tour.
*Tour operator is authorized under special use permit to access the Tongass National Forest. Does not include walking on the glacier as only helicopter tours access the glacier. Visit at the glacier is self-guided as your driver is not permitted to conduct tours.