Three experiences in one tour! Biking - Glacier - Brews!
On this excursion you will:
- Get a chance to experience the beauty that surrounds Juneau at a slower pace with friendly, knowledgeable, local guides.
- On the van ride to the departure point, you will hear about Juneau's history plus interesting information on the city and its surroundings.
- You'll be fitted with a street bike, helmet and you will receive a safety briefing.
- The first stop is Chapel-by-the- Lake, a lovely old log chapel with a spectacular view of Auke Lake and the Mendenhall Glacier in the background.
- The ride continues to the west side of the Mendenhall Glacier, with a beach stop for a snack.
- Then, proceed to the visitor area at the east side of Mendenhall Glacier.
- This portion of the ride includes a one-mile trail ride through the rain forest.
- At the end of the ride you will have a chance to spend time at Mendenhall Glacier.
- Next travel by van to Merchant’s Wharf, an old sea plane hangar in downtown Juneau and a landmark in aviation history; there taste award winning beers from micro-breweries around Alaska.
- The ride covers approximately 8.5 miles on a mostly flat road with some rolling hills.
NOTE: Must be 10 years of age or older (minimum height of 4'8'' ) Must be 21 years of age and older to sample the beers. ID with photo and DOB are required to participate in the beer tasting. Those under the age of 21 must be accompanied by their legal guardians to enter the beer tasting area. Women up to 12 weeks into their pregnancy can participate in the tour.
The Best Price Guarantee Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Please see additional notes and information in Description below.