The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Enjoy a 25-minute motorcoach ride to scenic Auke Bay, where you'll board a high-speed catamaran specifically designed for wildlife viewing.
On this beautiful excursion you will:
- Relax in the warm, comfortable cabin as you set out to explore Stephen's Passage, a pristine marine wilderness bordered by snow-capped peaks and glaciers.
- Learn that Stephen's Passage is the world-renowned summer feeding grounds of the humpback whale.
- Get up close and personal once whales have been sighted, your skilled captain will gently maneuver the vessel to allow exceptional viewing and photographic opportunities at a safe distance.
- Have the chance to see the whales join to form a cooperative feeding group.
- Have the advantage throughout the cruise of a naturalist onboard who will explain the humpback whale's behavior and habitat.
- Enjoy the peaceful ambiance of Alaska's long evening glow and be treated to a delicious variety of appetizers, accompanied by complimentary beverages. There will also be a no-host bar with a selection of beer and wine.
- Be guaranteed by the operators on this excursion that you will see a whale. If not, you will receive a $100 cash refund ($50 refund per child) as you disembark. But don't anticipate a refund; in the past nine years, whales have been sighted on every trip!
Note: The vessel is restroom equipped, and binoculars and souvenir route guides are provided along with complimentary snacks and beverages.
Bring a warm jacket to take advantage of the outside areas, and remember to bring your camera!