The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Capture Juneau's top attractions and abundant marine wildlife on a single excursion. Meet your professional photography coach who will take you to local photo hot spots while sharing tips and techniques to enhance your images. Your guide will choose from a variety of secluded destinations, so be prepared for a short walk.
The flexible itinerary allows for changing light and weather conditions. Historic relics, glacier views and seasonal highlights – such as spawning salmon – will occupy the outdoor enthusiast. You will also get up-close and personal aboard our exclusive exploration vessel for an unforgettable journey through the pristine waterways of Stephens Passage.
Discovering the star of the show can be different every day: Blue glacier ice, light on a foggy channel, a misty rainforest, feeding humpback whales, curious sea lions and even sleek killer whales are possibilities.
Learn about Juneau's natural wonders as you strive to capture that “magical moment” in the medium that's worth a thousand words.
- Group size is limited to 14 participants to ensure a comfortable and interactive atmosphere.
- Walking distance is limited to approximately ¾ of a mile on level improved trails.
- Guests receive a $100 refund if whales are not sighted on the trip.
- Rain ponchos, bottled water, and snacks are included.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions.
- Each guest will receive a frame-able postcard with instructions to access exclusive online photography tutorials, slideshows, historical images and a printable tip sheet. All content is free and downloadable to any device.