The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Combine Kauai's ancient and recent past with a ride on the Kauai Plantation Railway.
- A short motor coach ride will take you to view the majesty of the 80 foot tiered Opaekaa Falls.
- Shortly after, arrive at the Wailua River Complex, designated a National Historic Landmark in 1962, the exclusive and sacred home, sanctuary, and center of government of Kauai’s Hawaiian Royalty and Chiefs.
- Then, head to historic Kilohana Plantation, established in 1864 and managed by Gaylord Wilcox, Kauai’s Sugar Plantation Baron.
- Here, enjoy a ride on the Kauai Plantation Railway with a 40 minute fun and informative conductor-narrated authentic train tour of 105 acres of Kilohana Plantation
- Afterwards, you can explore Kauai’s largest sugar estate mansion built in 1935 by Gaylord Wilcox with over 16,000 square feet of boutique shops and galleries.
- There are 4 steep steps onto the train.
- Tour is wheelchair accessible with advance notice.