The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Explore one of the country's greatest treasures and some of Alaska's most magnificent scenery by floatplane.
At 2.3 million acres, Misty Fjords National Monument is almost 4 times the size of Rhode Island. This flight will take you over majestic fjords, cascading waterfalls and jewel-like lakes. Learn how the fjords were created by massive glacier action. Accessible only by boat or aircraft, this untouched wilderness was first noted in the journals of Captain George Vancouver, when he explored Alaska in 1793.
Seeing wildlife from the air is a definite bonus! With a keen eye, perseverance and a bit of luck, you may spot bears, whales, eagles and more are down there. Your flight route is dependent on weather and you may see New Eddystone Rock to the South or Bell Island Hot Springs and Neets Bay to the North. A landing on a pristine alpine lake or remote bay will provide the opportunity to absorb the serenity and astonishing beauty that surrounds you.
- Window seats guaranteed, fully narrated.
- Personal bags, backpacks or purses will not be permitted on the aircraft.
- The flight time includes a lake or fjord landing.
- Flight time is approximately 75 minutes.
- Infants are considered up to 23 months and may sit on the parents lap.
- Children, 2 years of age and older, are required to have their own seat and are required to have a full price ticket purchased for them.