The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
The Saxman Native Village Tour enables visitors to experience how modern-day southeast Alaskan natives live. This village is home to over 400 Tlingit, Tsimshian, and Haida peoples.
On this excursion you will:
- Upon arrival, your native host will greet you and introduce you to the people of Saxman via a short film.
- Follow your driver/guide who will then lead you into a cedar tribal clan house where a dance group adorned in native regalia will perform authentic tribal dances.
- You are encouraged to participate!
- Continue on a short walk to the Totem Park, which boasts the largest collection of authentic totem poles in the world, your guide will recount the engaging history behind some of these famous totem poles.
- Then visit the carving shed to view native artists in action, where a guide will be present to talk about techniques and answer questions.
- Enjoy exploring the gift shop prior to returning to your ship.
Note: Please notify the Shore Excursion Desk if you have any walking difficulties.
- Please notify the Shore Excursion Desk if you have any walking difficulties.