The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
See our island paradise the way it was meant to be seen…from the water aboard a Fury Sea Doo Jet Ski! Join Fury as we take you on a 28-mile Key West jet ski tour. Follow our expert guides through the Key West back country, and some of the most stunning natural beauty while we will always be searching for wildlife. Key West is the only place that you will be riding in two different oceans. Hop off your jet ski, take a dip, refresh in the water as we stop at the sandbar (weather permitting). Bring along a friend and ride as two people. Single riders will be paired up, or must purchase two tickets if they chose to have their own jet ski. Don’t forget your waterproof camera, to get great photos of some of Key West's most popular sights.
- Minimum age to participate is 16.
- Passenger minimum age is 8.
- Guests CANNOT operate a jet ski at any time if they are: under the influence of drugs or alcohol, pregnant, have back/neck/bone injuries, existing medical conditions that puts themselves or others at risk.
- Guests born in or after 1988 are legally required to have a Florida Boater Safety Certificate. If you do not have this, you can obtain a temporary license at check-in by taking and passing a multiple choice test which takes about 30 minutes. There are no exceptions to taking and passing the test.
- All participants will need to have a Government Photo ID with their date of Birth.
- In winter, wet suits are available for $10.
- Tour routes may vary depending on the weather and sea state conditions.
- Maximum combined weight is 460lb per jet ski.