The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
Feel like an explorer as you kayak down the Chavón River.
- Your adventure begins with a short bus ride through the lovely Casa de Campo resort before arriving at the river.
- Listen while your guides provide a safety briefing and then you glide your double kayak into the water.
- Enjoy a tranquil journey as you paddle, quietly surrounded by the natural beauty of the Dominican countryside.
- There will be a refreshment break after 25-30 minutes of paddling.
- Your adventure ends back at the starting point where your bus will be waiting to transport you back to the pier.
NOTE: Minimum age is 12 years; maximum weight is 200 lbs. Double kayaks will be used. Guests must be able to swim and get in/out of kayaks without assistance. Kayak equipment, life vests, bottled water and sodas are included. It is recommended that you bring a towel and wear a swimsuit with a cover up, a hat, and sunscreen. Pregnant women and guests with back/neck injuries or heart/respiratory conditions are not permitted on this excursion.