The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
After a short drive of about 10 minutes, arrive to the Dune Buggy base to receive a briefing, and then it is time to take your Dune Buggy to begin the adventure.
*Prices may vary by sailing
After a short 10 minute drive, you will arrive to the Dune Buggy base to receive a briefing, and then it is time to take your Dune Buggy and begin the adventure. Travel through a country road, passing by sugar-cane plantations and the beautiful countryside all while enjoying the “unique” sensation of driving a Dune Buggy and experiencing the Dominican nature. During the different stops, you will pass close to the Haitians villages (called Bateyes) and their schools. Here you will learn how they cut the sugar cane and also taste a few samples.
- Wear closed toe shoes. Sunglasses, insect repellent, and bandannas are recommended. Bandannas may be purchased at location.
- Minimum age for driver is 16 years and a valid drivers license is required.
- Minimum age for the passenger is 8 years.
- Pregnant women are not permitted.
- Minimum number of participants per buggy is two persons: driver + passenger. Driving time will be shared between eligible guests.
- Soft drinks, water and fresh fruits are included.
- No lockers are available at the location.