The Best Price Guarantee
Find a better price for any excursion we offer and we will refund you 110% of the price difference!*
The beach and a little shopping, what could be better! Come along with us on an excursion into the beauty and diversity of Costa Rica’s Puerto Viejo.
/ Adult (ages 13 and over)
/ Child (ages 4 - 12)
Infants less than 4 years don’t require tickets
*Prices may vary by sailing
A day at the beach with a little shopping thrown in, what could be better! Don your swimsuit and take a dip or bask on the beach and enjoy the view of Punta Uva beach on the Costa Rica’s Caribbean area. Then go for a short visit to the Puerto Viejo Village with its distinctive Caribbean flair exploring the handmade crafts created by local artisans. Afterwards you will return to the ship.
On this excursion you will:
- Go to a beach and shopping. Visit a small and cozy Punta Uva Lounge in beautiful Puerto Viejo: “The Jewel” of Costa Rica’s Caribbean region.
- Enjoy a scenic relaxing 75-minute bus ride to the beach club where you will be warmly welcomed and given a moment to get ready for the beach.
- Swim in the water and sunbathe on a beach surrounded by an amazing diversity of a forest.
- Fresh fruits, a snack, sandwich and beverages are provided for your pleasure.
- You may see some wildlife so keep your eyes open!
- Sloth, monkeys, and the brilliant Morph butterfly may be seen.
- Explore the market and crafts in a Caribbean town.
- We will be visiting a public beach where there isn’t a lifeguard on duty.
- Customers need to be aware that there are rip currents that might be present. Please be cautious at all times.
- Your tour guide will provide the explanations of the beach rules while you are in the premises and at the beach.
- A waiver needs to be signed by all participants.
- During your beach stay, please do not leave your valuables unattended.