Interact with the curiously playful bottlenose dolphins at Anthony’s Key Resort and enjoy the warm, clear waters of Roatan, while getting to know a friendly member of the pod.
On this excursion you will:
- Travel by bus to the Institute for Marine Science at Anthony’s Key Resort.
- Travel by boat across the resort's lagoon to Bailey’s Key, the private island home to a large family of Atlantic Bottlenose dolphins.
- Learn about these amazing creatures as the informative staff conducts an educational orientation.
- From a gently sloping beach, follow the trainer into waist deep water to meet one of the friendly dolphins.
- Learn of the dolphins’ characteristics, anatomy and behaviors and be given the opportunity to ask questions, touch, kiss and play with your new friend.
- Have the opportunity to take your own photos during the activity.
- Be photographed by a professional photographer with your new friend.
- See your professional photos at the resort’s gift shop following the encounter and be given the opportunity to shop prior to returning to your ship.
NOTE: Minimum age is 4 years. Children under 4 years of age may participate free of charge while being held by a paying adult. Children under 4’ tall must be held by a paying adult while in the water. Guests must be able to stand in waist deep water without assistance. Encounter time is approximately 30 minutes.