Enjoy a half-day adventure off the beaten path and into the jungle on a powerful all-terrain vehicle (ATV) followed by free time on a private beach. Ride the fully automatic and easy to drive ATV along a winding jungle trail, across banana and cashew plantations climbing to a mountain top for an amazing ocean view. You will receive a safety briefing and gear before setting off with the guide along winding trails through forests and dense vegetation. Follow the expert guide for an exhilarating 45-minute ride through Blue Harbor Tropical Arboretum, a “Tropical Eden” of 160 eco-friendly acres. After the ATV ride, hop on a bus for a swim at one of Roatan´s finest beach spots. Relax in a beach chair, grab a kayak and go for a paddle. The water sports, restaurant and bar services can be purchased at an additional cost.
- Min age is 16 yrs to drive, with a valid driver's license.
- Helmets are provided and must be worn.
- Max weight is 240lbs.
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- Pregnant women and guests with back/neck problems or heart conditions should not select this tour.
- Clothes may get dirty.
- Bring bathing suits and towel if you wish to swim.