Escape to your private island for the day and enjoy Maya Key and its 11 acre oasis of fun and relaxation. You will begin with a 15 minute scenic boat ride across the bay to Maya Key. Enjoy the natural setting of stunning beaches, lush gardens, tropical waters and the Meso-American coral reef. Other experiences include our animal rehabilitation and rescue facility housing Honduran jungle cats like Jaguars and Ocelots. We have daily animal encounters; some of our favorites include monkeys and reptiles. Snorkel at your leisure, from our dock over the beautiful reef. Guests can also enjoy the gift shop with local crafts and great souvenirs to treasure your memory. The island chefs serve up a traditional island picnic served buffet style overlooking the pool, beach and the Caribbean Sea.
- Lunch and snorkel gear are included.
- Lockers are available for rent.
- Bring your own towel, swim suit, sun block, bug repellent and camera. We recommend the use of reef-friendly sun screen to help protect the environment and reef systems. (Available in the Onboard Shops).
- Pregnant women and guests with respiratory or heart conditions are not permitted on this excursion.
- Must be able to swim and be comfortable swimming with water over their heads.
- The maximum weight is 275 lbs.