Walk to several waterfalls in one of Maui’s most popular rain forest valleys.
On this excursion you will:
- Begin with a narrated scenic drive.
- The spectacular views are enhanced by your hiking guides, expert naturalists renowned in Hawaii as “walking encyclopedias” in botany, ethno-botany, geology, culture and history. They won Hawaii’s “Eco Tour Company of the Year” in 2010.
- See Maui at its best- gorgeous bamboo and tropical rain forests, fresh-water streams, numerous waterfalls and pools, ferns, flowers and fruit trees. The whole area is a playground of beauty and adventure...and there is nothing like “showering” under a Hawaiian waterfall.
- The falls are 10 to 40 feet high and all have large pools perfect for swimmers or toe dippers (swimming is always optional).
- Your lunch will include organic fresh fruit, sandwich (turkey sandwich or veggie burger), cookie and bottled water.