Explore the beautiful coastal waters of Mazatlán on board of a 50’ trimaran to Deer Island. Enjoy one hour of a guided kayak adventure while you explore the tropical island. Afterwards, relax on the beach while enjoying some ice cold drinks and barbecue lunch along with beach activities like volleyball, bingo and music or just lounge, sunbath or just relax in a hammock. Deer Island is part of a biosphere reserve along with 900 other islands in the Sea of Cortes. Coming back to the ship terminal, we will drive through the most exclusive residences.
- The minimum age to participate is 12 years old and maximum age is 80 years old.
- The maximum weight is 264 lbs.
- An open bar and barbecue lunch are included. The national open bar includes: margaritas, congas, tequila sunrises, long islands, sex on the islands, rum and cokes, beers, bottles of water, soda and fresh juices.
- The lunch includes: fresh fruit, green salad, Chicken and Beef BBQ, fried beans, cold pasta, tortilla and Mexican salsa.
- Beach towels are provided.