Begin your adventure with a scenic bus ride from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios, where you will embark on an open-air sky-lift for a 15 minute ride through the canopy of the Jamaican rainforest with breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea below. At the summit, enjoy the cultural pavilion, enjoy local music and dancing. Take in the panoramic views of Jamaica and enjoy a tasty Jamaican lunch. After your visit, take a short bus ride to the famous Dunn's River Falls where waters cascades 600 feet down a rock staircase to the sea. Climb to the top with your experienced guide, or use the adjacent stone staircase.
- This tour may operate in reverse.
- Lunch is included.
- The minimum age to climb the falls is 6 years old.
- Athletic/fastened shoes are recommended for the chairlift.
- Bring your swimsuit and towel; lockers are available with an additional charge.
- The rocks at Dunn’s River Falls are slippery; non-skid water shoes are required (available for sell at the Falls).
- Travel time will vary depending on traffic, and can take up to 1.5 hours.
- Excursion may last as much as 8.5 hours.