Enjoy a day at the top of Mystic Mountain by taking a 15 minute ride to the top via Sky Explorer chairlift while overlooking the beautiful views of the Caribbean Sea and forest below. Once at the peak, take a flight down the mountain with 3,280 feet of twists and turns in a specially built Jamaica Bobsled. After your ride, discover all that the mountain has to offer. Take a swim in the infinity edge pool and enjoy the amazing views of the Jamaican rainforest or work on getting that perfect tan by lying in the sun. Explore the cultural exhibit or sit back and listen to local musicians and dancers. When you are ready to head back, hop on the Sky Explorer and catch a bus back to the pier.
- The minimum height to ride the bobsled is 3’ 8”; the max weight is 300 lbs.
- Fastened shoes are recommended for the chairlift.
- Storage lockers are available for a fee.
- Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions, bone conditions or back/neck/knee injuries are not permitted on this tour.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase.
- An optional drop off is available for guests at Margaritaville after the tour, but transportation will be on your own if you chose to get off.