Start your day climbing the famous Dunn's River Falls. Your guide will lead you up 600 feet of cascading water. Then it's off to Mystic Mountain where you'll take the Sky Explorer chairlift to the specially made bobsled. "Fly" down 3,280 feet of twists and turns. Afterwards, enjoy a taste of Jamaican entertainment, or take a swim in the infinity edge pool with breath taking views, or enjoy a snack at the restaurant.
- The minimum age to climb Dunn's River Falls is 6 years old.
- Children and other guests must be at least 3.8 feet to ride the Bobsled; maximum weight is 300 lbs.
- Food and beverages are available for purchase.
- Closed toe shoes are recommended for the chairlift.
- Storage lockers are available for a charge.
- Rocks at Dunn's River Falls are slippery; water shoes are required to climb.
- Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions, people with bone conditions or back/neck/knee injuries are not permitted.